Cassidy loves to wrap Max up in a blanket and carry him around like a baby. It's nice because ever since we have had Max the kids don't bother me about having another baby anymore.
I can't believe that Paul and I have been married for 13 years!!! It doesn't seem possible. Time goes by too fast!! I love you!! I have 3 happy and fun loving kids!! My fourth child is our dog named Max!! We love him!!
8 comments:
Oh c'mon, have another baby!! Your pics are cute from Thanksgiving! Did Aleesa go too? Tell her hi!
What a cute baby Max makes!! And just think-- no bottles or diapers or spitting up!!
This is sooooo cute! My mom has pictures of us doing that as little girls! You are lucky to have a dog that is patient enough!
Oh how cute! I love how she wrapped him in the blanket!!!
That is too cute. It makes me wish we had a little dog. Xia would love that, but I don't think it would work with Lucy. :)
Hey Jennie! I didn't even know you had a blog...thanks for saying hi on mine. I'll have to add yours to mine. Cute family!!
That is too cute!! She is so big!!!
That is too cute!! She is so big!!!
Post a Comment