Hey Jennie, WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD! I found your blog off of Courtnie Cottrells blog. Your blog is way cute! I just love you and your little family! Send me your email address and I will get you a invite to my blog- I decided to go private so it is kind of a pain in the butt! Anyway, email me at: natlimae@yahoo.com
Hi Jennie! That is the greatest name of a blog ever! I love it. So fun to see your kids and catch up. We have a blog also, www.andersontattletales.com. This is a great way to stay in touch.
I can't believe that Paul and I have been married for 13 years!!! It doesn't seem possible. Time goes by too fast!! I love you!! I have 3 happy and fun loving kids!! My fourth child is our dog named Max!! We love him!!
9 comments:
Your kids are so cute and sooo grown up ! WOW time flies. We need to get together soon!
Oh...I am so glad you have a blog! It was sooo fun seeing the pictures of the kids. You have such beautiful children! I just love my cousins.
Hey Jennie, WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD! I found your blog off of Courtnie Cottrells blog. Your blog is way cute! I just love you and your little family!
Send me your email address and I will get you a invite to my blog- I decided to go private so it is kind of a pain in the butt!
Anyway, email me at: natlimae@yahoo.com
Hi Jennie! That is the greatest name of a blog ever! I love it. So fun to see your kids and catch up. We have a blog also, www.andersontattletales.com. This is a great way to stay in touch.
Happy and festive fall.
Love, Laurie Anderson
Yay! I'm so excited that you have a blog. I can't believe how grown up my little cousins are! I miss your family
Yay! I'm so happy that you are a blogger. I can't believe how grown up my little cousins are. I miss you.
Yay! You are blogging! I can't believe how grown up my little cousins are. I miss you.
Yay! I'm excited that you are blogging! I can't believe how grown up my little cousins are. I miss you. Hope to talk to you soon.
Sorry. I refreshed my blog page, so I think you received my comment multiple times. Only post one. Oops.
Post a Comment