Cute hair Jennie. You may have had it like this for a while, but it has been a long time since I have seen you. Too long :( What do you think about the Broncos now that they got killed by Oakland at home, but beat the Jets easily in New York (Jersey)?
I can't believe that Paul and I have been married for 13 years!!! It doesn't seem possible. Time goes by too fast!! I love you!! I have 3 happy and fun loving kids!! My fourth child is our dog named Max!! We love him!!
2 comments:
Cute hair Jennie. You may have had it like this for a while, but it has been a long time since I have seen you. Too long :( What do you think about the Broncos now that they got killed by Oakland at home, but beat the Jets easily in New York (Jersey)?
VERY cute!!!! I miss you guys!!! Your hair looks really good!!!
Love ya!
Courtnie
Post a Comment