I forgot to add my post to these pics. We had a great Thanksgiving. We went down to Monroe, Utah to spend the holiday with Paul's mom, Grandpa and his two brothers. We had so much fun! Grandpa Ivan just lost his wife a couple of weeks ago so we were so excited to get to go down there to cheer him up. We went target shooting, (yes, I shot the gun too) and we also drove to Fish Lake. What a beautiful place!! I am just so grateful for wonderful family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving! I am grateful to have you as my friend. I am SO glad you moved in right next door. I couldn't have asked for a better neighbor! love ya!
Looks like a fun weekend! You are have such a darling family! I love the shot gun pictures! The gun is like twice the size of the kids! Too cute!
By the way, Fish lake is Dylan's favorite place in the world! How lucky!!
Sounds like a fun Thanksgiving! Did you not go and eat at the Giffords with Mom and Papa?
Post a Comment