Trevor's Sparta team had a great season!! They ended up with a 7-1 record!! Trevor realized that he loves to play defense and to "shut the other team down!"
Wow! I am really impressed. Give Trev a high five for me. P.S I love how you mention Max as your fourth child. I do the same with Uncle Fenway. I am so glad you doing well with the blogging. I am glad that I could help.....Honestly, I am really surprised you even let me in the house. Brax was still in his pajamas and I had no make-up. I looked terrible....But I am glad something good came out of that!
Trevor is so grown up! It seems like yesterday we all had crying babies...and long afternoons at the park. I miss those days sometimes. So fun to keep in touch!
Give one up for Trevor-- my little 5th son! Way to go!!! Congrats on such an EXCELLENT season, we really are going to have to come cheer him on next year. Until then, we'll just cheer on the football that the boys play every spare chance they get!
Such cute kids you have! I finally looked at your blog today, after Brad got done looking. We cannot believe how big your kids are! We thought Savannah looked especially grown up in her Halloween costume which was way cute! And Trevor is looking so tall and thin. Cassidy is a doll as always! We cant wait to see you guys next week. We will be arriving late Wed night. I will call you! Love you guys!!
I can't believe that Paul and I have been married for 13 years!!! It doesn't seem possible. Time goes by too fast!! I love you!! I have 3 happy and fun loving kids!! My fourth child is our dog named Max!! We love him!!
4 comments:
Wow! I am really impressed. Give Trev a high five for me.
P.S I love how you mention Max as your fourth child. I do the same with Uncle Fenway.
I am so glad you doing well with the blogging. I am glad that I could help.....Honestly, I am really surprised you even let me in the house. Brax was still in his pajamas and I had no make-up. I looked terrible....But I am glad something good came out of that!
Trevor is so grown up! It seems like yesterday we all had crying babies...and long afternoons at the park. I miss those days sometimes. So fun to keep in touch!
Give one up for Trevor-- my little 5th son! Way to go!!! Congrats on such an EXCELLENT season, we really are going to have to come cheer him on next year. Until then, we'll just cheer on the football that the boys play every spare chance they get!
Such cute kids you have! I finally looked at your blog today, after Brad got done looking. We cannot believe how big your kids are! We thought Savannah looked especially grown up in her Halloween costume which was way cute! And Trevor is looking so tall and thin. Cassidy is a doll as always! We cant wait to see you guys next week. We will be arriving late Wed night. I will call you! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment