Monday, December 8, 2008

The Holidays are Here!!





Cassidy had so much fun going to see Santa with her best girlfriend Xia. Even though we waited about 50 minutes to see him, the girl's were so excited to sit on his lap and make their requests. Cass excitedly asked for a stuffed dog named Biscuit that on command does all kinds of tricks. Never mind she has a REAL dog!! Oh well!!

7 comments:

Natallee said...

Darling pictures! Where did you go? I love Christmas!

Julie Hawk said...

What the heck? I didn't even know you took Xia to see Santa. I swear, I have no idea where my kids are half of the time! :) They are so cute together, I'm glad they are such good friends. That's funny because Xia is asking for Biscuit now too along with a toy dog that can bark and swim. We keep telling her she has a real dog, but I guess it isn't the same! :)

The Anglesey Family said...

Wow! You waited a long time to see him....However, I am sure it was worth it for Cassidy!

the Roberson family said...

It's so great to have a good friend to do things with.. I'm glad I have you.

Julie said...

Your kids are so cute. And that Santa was cute--you know how sometime santas are scary!!
pls email me adrs..i want to send you a card! Also, pls give me Aleisa and Charles adrs!

julielewis76@gmail.com

Julie said...

One more thing--do you facebook too?

Laurie said...

Ah, I love Santa. My kids are petrified of all Santas, so we haven't taken them in many years. By the way, I got your Christmas card today in the mail. Love it! Great photo of everyone. Mine will be out next week.