Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend Fun in Vegas!!!

This was our first day in Las Vegas. We had a great time!! We went down to watch my niece McKenna play soccer. It was a funfilled and busy weekend!! Thanks for lettting us go with you Mckenna!! It was also really fun spending some fun family time with Trevor, Savannah, my parents, Lisa and her kids. Paul and Cass had some fun daddy daughter time together all weekend. I think they had a date every night!! By the way this pic was taken at the Outlets there. Needless to say THAT was my favorite place!!:)
Harrison, Sav, Trevor and McKenna at McKennas soccer game. It was such a warm a beautiful day!! Gotta love 75 degrees in April!!

Trevor and Harrison having a "thumb war" with Papa. Papa ALWAYS wins!!


The kids at a fun hotel called Sams Town. They had a fun place in the center of the hotel with some wildlife and waterfalls.



Me, Trevor and Sav at Ceasars Forum. Sorry, I don't know how to change pics to horizontal!




Playing games at Excalibur. McKenna and Savannah had fun. I even won a little Minnie Mouse for Sav playing Tic Tac Toe!! That was my fav game when I was her age.





Trevor and Harrison each won a small guitar.






Me and my nephew Todd and his son Grant. Todd and his wife Michelle and their two kids live in Vegas. We had a great visit with them!







Me, Michelle, my sis Lisa and my dad.








Savannah had so much fun getting treats for her second cousin Kelly Jo!! She is a little doll!!









Trevor and Harrison playing with Grant!










Having fun playing with Kelly Jo!











4 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

I LOVE ALL THESE PICTURES!!!!!!!
It looks like you guys had such a great time.....We have to meet you there sometime!

The Anglesey Family said...

Oh...And might I add...YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!

Jaymie and Justin said...

Thanks for posting so many pictures! It is so fun for me to see how everyone is growing up! It has been a long time since I have seen your family and the Giffords and even longer since I have seen Todd and his family. I can't believe his kids are so big. I thought Grant was still a baby. It's been too long. P.S. I agree with Tiffany. You look really cute in these pictures Jennie :) I wish Justin could go to to PA school in Vegas, so that we could see everyone more, but it is much more likely that we will be in Philadelphia.

Julie Hawk said...

I love Vegas. I am going next month and I am already planning where to shop and what to buy. I might have to copy your cute new workout clothes.