Thursday, April 30, 2009

A beautiful day at the farm!!

Last week Cass and I had the opportunity to go with her kindergarten class to Thanksgiving Point. We had a blast and the weather was absolutely perfect!! What also made it fun was that some of my friends had also decided to go with their kids too, and we didn't even know that until the day before. What a great day to spend with friends!!The whole kindergarten gang!!
Me and my "baby" Cassidy.


Looking at the cows!!

I thought the flowers were so pretty in this pic!!



Cass and her teacher Mrs. Barton.





Feeding the horses.





She loved the bunnies!!






Riding the wagon with Braxton and Cole.







I think this was her favorite part-the bus ride home!! She loved riding the bus. My kids are so disappointed that they can't ride a bus to school!! I guess I was the lucky one when I was little!!:)




3 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

It looks like she had a really fun time! I loved the picture of you and her....And I loved your bag in the picture even more!
Oh...I forgot to tell you that my friends wedding is postponed until the 18th of November....BUT, we're still going out there at the end of Aug and I can't wait to see your family :)

the Roberson family said...

How fun that you were able to go with Cass! It looks like you had a great time.

Stacey said...

Looks like a great day spent together! Hope this Spring weather sticks around for awhile!!! See you soon!