Friday, May 8, 2009

The big number six!!

I cannot believe that Cassidy is six years old!! I remember so vividly going in for a scheduled c-section on April 30th. It doesn't seem possible it has been six years!! We love you Cass!! Paul really knows how to make a yummy cake!! I'll tell ya!!


Cass decided to have her party at Olympus Gymnastics!! The kids had a blast!! Cute little Jake on the trampoline!!


Collin loved the pit!!



Savannah and her friend Ileah had so much fun together!!





Taylor, Xia and Cassidy on the bars.





I think the pit was loved by all!!






Cass on the rings.







Braxton and Cole having fun!!








Cole on the beam.



















Sorry for the blurry picture, I don't know why my camera does this!! It drives me crazy!!











Taylor on the rings.













Jake, Collin and Taylor.












Taylor loved this!!















Jake and Braxton eating pizza!















Cass opening all the fun gifts she got!! She loved everything!!
















My kids are so lucky to have such great frriends!! Thanks for coming to the party everyone!!
















5 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

What a fun birthday!!! I would have loved that as a kid! It looks like Cass had a great time! I cannot believe she is 6 either. It scares me in a way....I remember holding her in the hospital and it seems like yesterday!
Also, I wanted to wish you a happy birthday! You had a birthday this week too! Hope you had a great week!!!! Tiffany

Jaymie and Justin said...

Happy Birthday Cassidy! I can't believe she is six. Her birthday cake looks so delicious and what a great idea for a birthday party! I would have loved this birthday party!

the Roberson family said...

Happy Birthday to Cassidy!! We love you.

Julie Hawk said...

Cute post Jennie! Paul made that cake, are you kidding me?! Very impressive. Xia is still laughing that Lilly came to Cassidy's party. She thinks that is so funny. Thanks for inviting her, I'm glad they are such good little friends.

Natallee said...

SO Fun!! Happy Birthday Cassidy! She is a doll!!