Friday, May 22, 2009

Hole in One

In third grade the kids have a project of making a mini "golf course." There were some really cute and creative ones. On the day they bring their course, they get to try everyone elses out and they had a blast!!!

I thought this one was really cute and creative, trying to hit the ball in the dogs mouth.
This is Savannah's. She wanted to make it "Candy Land." We must have glued 100 pieces of candy on that thing!!



Sav with her course!! Yippie, another project done!!

5 comments:

The Jackson's said...

Um how old is she? Wow school has changed since I was there. Don't know if I am looking forward to all of that.

The Anglesey Family said...

Wow! I love Savannah! So cute!

Natallee said...

This is WAY cute! I love the candy land idea- very creative!!

Jaymie and Justin said...

What a fun project! I love the Candy land theme. Very creative and I'm sure delicious! Oh, also an FYI. I am finding out the baby's sex on Monday @ 5:45 PM (my time), so I will call you Monday or Tuesday night to let you know.

Julie Hawk said...

That's such a cute picture of all the kids. I was sad I missed it, I wanted to see all the hard work. Paul's (I mean Savannah's) turned out great! :)