Monday, June 8, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend in Monroe

Ok, so I know Memorial Day weekend was awhile ago, but I am just now getting the chance to post on my blog. We went down to Monroe and had a great time!! Here we are at the cemetary in Joseph to see Paul's grandma's grave. I am so glad we took these pics with us and his grandpa Ivan. Ivan is turning 90 yrs. old in July!! Amazing!! I love the headstone they chose.
This is our family in the Monroe cemetary. Most of Paul's grandma's family is buried here.

Off to the four-wheelers! We LOVE taking the kids and going for a ride. Luckily, the weather was perfect for a ride out on the flats.


Cassidy likes to "think" she is driving!!



Sav and I enjoy riding together!! Fun times!!




1 comment:

Jaymie and Justin said...

Sounds like a good trip! I love four wheeling! By the way Jennie, I am jealous of your tan.