
Our family on Easter morning.

The kiddos!

Grandpa Rich visited us this weekend!! It has been so much fun!!

Grandpa Rich had fun dying eggs!!

Stephen and his friend Kara came and dyed eggs with the kids. They brought the coolest dyes and stickers . There was even some fun colored sand in the kits to roll the eggs in. We had a blast!!

Paul's brother Stephen and the girls.

Cass and her egg!

Kara did this egg. I thought it was so pretty. I love the colors!!

All the fun eggs!! I love Easter!!
10 comments:
Leave it to me...I fixed it! I liked the picture too much to let it go sideways! Plus...I love your dress! Stunning! Your kids looked like they had sooo much fun :)
What a great looking family-- all dressed up!
Those are AMAZING eggs! You guys are so darling and you guys all look so great (Especially you)
I am glad you guys had a great Easter!
I had so much fun looking at all your pictures! Jenny, you look sooo good!!! I love your hair too! And I had heard that Steve lost a lot of weight too. I cant believe how skinny he has gotten too! WE cannot wait to see you guys in a couple months. It will be so fun! It was fun talking to you today too! Love you guys!
Hey! I didn't know that you had a blog. Too cute. You have a darling family.
I love the family photo on the front porch.. very darling! I hope you had a wondeful Easter.. I'll be looking forward to some more cupcakes next year!
My big day is this Friday! Yikes!!!
Your guys are too cute. Love the family pic.
What a fun Easter! Everyone looked so nice in their Easter clothes.
You look so good in that dress! Thanks SO much for the awesome cupcakes...they're yummy! I'm sorry I wasn't home when you stopped by, but I'll catch up with you soon!
Post a Comment