Saturday, April 11, 2009

"Utah" this is the place

This was a REALLY fun program to watch. I have loved all the programs at the school, but this was for sure one of my favorites!! I loved all of the songs the kids sang!! Several of them brought a tear to my eye!!:) I am so grateful to live in such an amazing and beautiful place!!
It was fun to watch the kids dance!!

Singing away!!


Playing the recorder. They learned a ton of songs!


Trevor and his teacher Mrs. Broderick. He really is going to miss her when the school year is over. She has been a great teacher!!




Grammie, Papa and Trevor.





Harrison (Trevor's cousin) came to see the performance.






Trevor and his friend Tyler the night of the program.







5 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

Oh...I wish I could have seen that! How fun! You do live in a beautiful state :)

Natallee said...

Cute program! However, I thought you were going to say that you finally realized that "Utah" is THE place- as in the U of U! ;)

Julie Hawk said...

Sounds like a cute program. I have been so impressed with the programs at Sprucewood every year.

the Roberson family said...

I agree with you..such a darling program. I love Sprucewood's programs, they always do such a nice job. Trevor looked so cute (even when his shirt was untucked a little in the front!!)

Stacey said...

Looks like it was a great program! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter!