My sister Lisa had us over to her house for a fun St. Patricks Day dinner. She made corned beef and cabbage, mashed potatoes, veggies and rolls. It was a great meal and a lot of fun. We were also able to enjoy FHE together!!
Oh my gosh!!! I love these pictures! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC JEN!!! You can see the weight loss in your face! Holy cow! Way to go :) Also...I loved talking to you today...We need to do that more often :)
Darling photos! You guys are so fun! This weather is killing me! Ugh! I'm ready to pack the U-haul and move someplace where it doesn't snow! Wanna come? BTW, I had to delete your kind post on my blog because you used darling son's name. Sorry. I try really hard not to use my kids' names, you never know... Anyway...let's get together this week for lunch. Husband is taking a few days off so he can watch the kiddos.
Oh, I'm glad you did this, so I can see pictures of everyone. Mallory looks so different from the last time I saw her. You both look so cute! I also love the picture with mom and papa and the grandchildren.
I can't believe that Paul and I have been married for 13 years!!! It doesn't seem possible. Time goes by too fast!! I love you!! I have 3 happy and fun loving kids!! My fourth child is our dog named Max!! We love him!!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I love these pictures! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC JEN!!! You can see the weight loss in your face! Holy cow! Way to go :)
Also...I loved talking to you today...We need to do that more often :)
Darling photos! You guys are so fun! This weather is killing me! Ugh! I'm ready to pack the U-haul and move someplace where it doesn't snow! Wanna come?
BTW, I had to delete your kind post on my blog because you used darling son's name. Sorry. I try really hard not to use my kids' names, you never know... Anyway...let's get together this week for lunch. Husband is taking a few days off so he can watch the kiddos.
How cute your little family is! Is that Lisa's house? It looks SO beautiful!
Oh, I'm glad you did this, so I can see pictures of everyone. Mallory looks so different from the last time I saw her. You both look so cute! I also love the picture with mom and papa and the grandchildren.
Post a Comment