Cassidy has had a loose tooth for several weeks now and has been anxiously waiting for it to come out. Fri. night she said look in my mouth at my loose tooth and it was gone!! We didn't know if she had swallowed it when she ate her Wendy's chicken sandwich or what happened. Anyway, I have to say I was pretty sad about it. When your kids start losing their teeth and big teeth come in, they are growing up. I am not usually like this. Ask Ali:) Maybe because she is my baby and it is hitting me that she is getting big. She was excited when the tooth fairy came and left her some money even without her tooth under her pillow! Aaaah, I will miss the tooth fairy days!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She looks sooo cute! I cannot believe how big she has gotten since I was there last.
Milestones like that hit you hard, when it's your baby!! I am right there with ya! Miss ya
WooHoo! Way to go Cas! Hope the tooth fairy is good to you. You look even cuter!
Oh Jennie! I feel your pain and I had to laugh out loud when you said, "Ask Ali" cuz I know it's true!! Anytime you feel like being sad, you know where to find me. Actually, anytime you want to do anything at all-- just let me know. I love you, girl!
I have to admit it's been a while since I've gone blog hopping. Good to see pics of you and your family (especially LaMirk!).
Seeing your parents old house also brought back a few memories for me of fun stopovers on the way back and forth from school. Good times. Good times.
Oh, and congrats, Cas, on the lost tooth. Milk that tooth fairy for all she's worth!
She's grown so much! We miss you guys. Glad to find you on the blogger! Julie
Post a Comment