Waiting to go on
OK, so I haven't posted in forever so I am going to combine two fun events. Savannah REALLY wanted to do a Valentines Party with friends so I agreed to invite 14 kids to eat pizza and play some really fun Valentine games. We had a blast!! Paul was out of town so my parents were so sweet to come and help me with crowd control!!:) Anyway the party was a huge success and it confirmed to me how great my kids friends are!! I love them like my own!! The second event was a dance clinic that Cass and Sav did at Alta. They had so much fun learning dances with the cool Alta girls!! Especially Tayler!! We went to the Alta basketball game and watched them perform at halftime!! It was so much fun!! Go Alta!!
2 comments:
Hi Jennie,
I finally saw your comment you posted on my blog! I'm a little slow. It's so good to hear from you! You look great! I like your dark hair and bangs. Your kids are so grown up! Anyway, I'm glad to have your blog address now.
Take care,
Melissa
Thanks so much for having such an awesome Valentine's Day party. The kids had so much fun! You're such a fun mom!
Post a Comment