Sunday, January 25, 2009

Off track fun in Colorado!!!

I always have to drive past our old house in Colorado
This is the house I grew up in. My parents lived there about 35 years!! This is the first time I have driven past it since they sold it and moved to Utah. I have to admit I cried when I saw it and thought of other people living there.

7 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

I loved all your pictures from CO. You had sooo many friends there!My mom said they were all so happy to see you.

The Anglesey Family said...

By the way...Grammie does have a google account! I gave her one when I made her blog! It was funny....Papa was like, "Tiffany....Show me how to blog, I want to learn." Anyway....If you have time...Could you post their London trip after they get back? Love you, Tif

Julie Hawk said...

It looks like you had a great trip. We missed you guys so much while you were gone. I do that same thing and drive by the house I grew up in every once in awhile. I would love to go inside and see my old bedroom. I wish I would have taken more pictures before my parents moved out.

Natallee said...

What a fun little get away! I am totally in my January Funk and could use a get away! Glad you guys had fun!

the Roberson family said...

It was fun to see where you lived in Colorado and some of your cute friends. I'm sure they miss you so much, but I have to admit, I'm glad you're here and not there!!

the Roberson family said...

It was fun to see where you lived in Colorado and to see some of your cute friends. I'm sure they miss you so much, but I have to admit, I'm glad you're here and not there!!

The Petersen's said...

DAHLING!!! I always drive by my old house in Sandy too. There's something that draws us to it. You are so cool, I love seeing you. You make me smile and the world is a better place.