I love all these pictures! She did such an amazing job! But, I have to say....You forgot a child! How could you forget your 4th born? Its like leaving Cassidy out! How dare you :)
I seriously might have her take pictures of our family....I would rather pay here than $120 at JcPenny.
Those are really good pictures! I am glad you "stalked" me! I love blogging! I am so glad you came over to say hi on the courts! We complain about them a lot, but I don't think we know how good we have it! Feel free to stalk my blog anytime!
I can't believe that Paul and I have been married for 13 years!!! It doesn't seem possible. Time goes by too fast!! I love you!! I have 3 happy and fun loving kids!! My fourth child is our dog named Max!! We love him!!
11 comments:
Great pics Jennie! We need to do some soon! I wish Sandy wasn't so dang $$$!
Those are gorgeous pictures of a gorgeous family! I was so excited to get your Christmas card.
Darling Pictures. She did a great job. I am so glad you found my blog. I added you to mine.
What a great looking family! Thanks for sharing those with us! We need to get together-- maybe that'll be the New Year's resolution.
LOVE your family pictures. Lani did a great job.
I love all these pictures! She did such an amazing job! But, I have to say....You forgot a child! How could you forget your 4th born? Its like leaving Cassidy out! How dare you :)
I seriously might have her take pictures of our family....I would rather pay here than $120 at JcPenny.
You guys are too cute! Love your family pictures! Lani did a great job!
Great pictures! I know I say this all the time, but I can't believe my cousins are so grown up.
Hi Jennie,
I am so glad you have a blog. I love your newest pictures. This is fun to get to say hi and stay in touch!
She does take great pictures! So classy! You have such a darling family! I love all the pictures!
Those are really good pictures! I am glad you "stalked" me! I love blogging! I am so glad you came over to say hi on the courts! We complain about them a lot, but I don't think we know how good we have it! Feel free to stalk my blog anytime!
Post a Comment