You FUN mom! You will have to give me all your valentine game ideas! Aubree wants to do a little party next year. Keep blogging..I love to see what you are up to!
That was seriously the CUTEST party ever. You are so fun....and brave to have all those kids. And the funny thing is, it didn't even phase you! My boys had a blast!!! Thanks for the fun party!
I can't believe that Paul and I have been married for 13 years!!! It doesn't seem possible. Time goes by too fast!! I love you!! I have 3 happy and fun loving kids!! My fourth child is our dog named Max!! We love him!!
6 comments:
You FUN mom! You will have to give me all your valentine game ideas! Aubree wants to do a little party next year. Keep blogging..I love to see what you are up to!
Oh my gosh! That looked sooo fun! You sure can throw a party Jen!
What a brave woman you are to have the WHOLE neighborhood at your house! Bet everyone had a blast!
How fun! You are a good mom to do that for the little kids!
That was such a cute idea. Thanks for including my kids, they had a blast!
That was seriously the CUTEST party ever. You are so fun....and brave to have all those kids. And the funny thing is, it didn't even phase you! My boys had a blast!!! Thanks for the fun party!
Post a Comment