Hey..welcome to the blogging world. It will be fun to keep in touch, since we are so bad at seeing eachother..dang it. Your family is so cute. I am not sure if you have ever gone our blog..but just click my name and it will take you there. You are so cute..thanks for letting us get a glimpse into your world. Miss ya!!
I can't believe that Paul and I have been married for 13 years!!! It doesn't seem possible. Time goes by too fast!! I love you!! I have 3 happy and fun loving kids!! My fourth child is our dog named Max!! We love him!!
2 comments:
Great pic. Oh, and I forgot to tell you that I LOVE your title. Nice word play.
Hey..welcome to the blogging world. It will be fun to keep in touch, since we are so bad at seeing eachother..dang it. Your family is so cute. I am not sure if you have ever gone our blog..but just click my name and it will take you there. You are so cute..thanks for letting us get a glimpse into your world. Miss ya!!
Post a Comment